K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Matt

Yes, what he said. Specifically <kuid2:210518:300805:1> PRR_Altoona_Coaling_Tower by BenDorsey as are the roundhouse, the transfer table, and engine houses in the background.

Dang, nice engine. It's a shame you don't do PRR engines as often as you used to

I mean, how many am I supposed to make? LOL

I do already have 13 of them. I'm quickly running out of PRR engines to make. Theres only a half a dozen or so key engines left, compared to other lines on my site that only have 1 engine to represent them.

I do already have 13 of them. I'm quickly running out of PRR engines to make. Theres only a half a dozen or so key engines left, compared to other lines on my site that only have 1 engine to represent them.

I see what you mean, I have almost all your PRR engines with the exceptions of
1. B1
2. Streamlined K4
3. J1
4. M1b

I still have a few more I want you to do ;)

LwJCeKb
LwJCeKb
LwJCeKb.jpg
oM3ERvH.jpg
My first screenshots! Here we see (ex) N&W #1218 hauling a train of loaded coal hoppers out of the fictional town of Roswell, W.V. on my fictional Blue Ridge Railroad.
oM3ERvH
LwJCeKb

Last edited:
Here we see (ex) PRR #5741 pulling a commuter service on the Lakeview branch on my fictional Blue Ridge Railroad.
ZXXon1E.jpg
Zj99BBB.jpg

Later, we see SSW #819 heading a fast freight east on the mainline. Our railfan who happened to get this shot may have been too busy fishing on the bank of the river and didn't have enough time to set up for a perfect shot.
Knru84R.jpg

Back