K&L Trainz Steam Locomotive pics!

I seem to remember a little discussion on this great little surprise . Steve , it's a keeper for sure :D Thanks
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Matt

P.S. nice vids

I think it should have the Removable Deflectors ability, and I think it should come in different versions, like an L1, L2 version, and a L3, L4 Version.

How can I do that?
Do what I did, wait until there are commission spots open (he will announce that or contact you) then you have to set up how much you want, and then you have to wait as people who commissioned ahead you will get priority over you until yours is up next. (don't forget to have your money ready)

Also here is a quick screenshot I took of Steve's new engine.

9164bb81fc40fe498d32c2a72959e109.png

Last edited:
2 very lovely locos. My grandmother lived in Noblesville for a time, so 587 is somewhat a memory to her, and of course 4501 looks nice, and then the 2 foam tanks behind are drawing attention :)

Lovely Steve.

Ah, I figured since Steve had given him a ride in the doghouse he deserved mention.

Looks like he's having fun, but it could be the pin-up. ;)

Thanks Matt, K&L have some of the best doghouses in the business. And thanks for posting some screenies of both of the Nickel locos working together.

Oh Wow! Normhart that is a great pic of a PRR Railyard!

Thanks! That is all of K&Ls PRR Steam Locomotives as well as their single electric. They're in the NEC Wilmington - Philadelphia Route by n5vav (Jeff) included with TS12 and they are on the Wilmington Yard Shop's storage tracks.

While Jeff or N3V have not released an updated version for TANE there are 15 versions build 3.6 and above on the DLS including a couple at build 3.8 and a couple with sessions.

The Tunnel Cranes in the background are payware by PaulzTrainz and the electrics in the background are by Pweiser and are available on TrainzProRoutes.

Last edited:
Back