For those of you wondering where UKBL went...

Last seen on here around December last year, could try a post on the UKBL forum, it's still there and he did post once back in the Spring if I remember correctly, he may just check in at some point. Typically I joined the UKBL forum when every one else had vanished.........

Just an update the ukbl forum will be closing on the 21st of November due to no activity on it

Chris
Chris, that's a shame just as Trainz is gathering some momentum again.

My thanks to all UKBL content contributors past and present, they produced mighty good stuff.

I was a tough decision but it's the right one,

ukbl will still carry on, as me and skipper are now part of trainz carriage & wagon works but still release under ukbl aswell

regards
Chris

I have had some good news, will post some more details in due course just need to confirm & finalise a few things... But for now, All I can say is watch this space......:p

Chris

Thank you Andy. Sorry you didn't get the email, but always good to see you around here. Just in case you wondered, here's what I've done to your tunnel (and retaining walls):

Murkletunnel.jpg

Thanks to jayholland for the use of his LBSCR/SR brick texture.

Paul

Regarding UKBL and any other sites going on the cost. Can appreciate that and what someone wants to pay and for what return. I don't make anything but iImaintain 4 websites on Moonfruit for less that what UKBL was facing for one. In fact I can have even more than that if I want and all for the same lesser price than such. Obviously as I say, if you are making paid items the costs are paramount but in a more general sense folk should know that there are situations like Moonfruit (which also supplies basic designs and masses of art works, etc). No adverts either unless you use the free small edition.

Regarding UKBL and any other sites going on the cost. Can appreciate that and what someone wants to pay and for what return. I don't make anything but iImaintain 4 websites on Moonfruit for less that what UKBL was facing for one. In fact I can have even more than that if I want and all for the same lesser price than such. Obviously as I say, if you are making paid items the costs are paramount but in a more general sense folk should know that there are situations like Moonfruit (which also supplies basic designs and masses of art works, etc). No adverts either unless you use the free small edition.

I think I have unlimited bandwidth and storage for around $4 a month with 1&1 which I suspect is slightly cheaper than Moonfruit.

Cheerio John

If you want to find out where MSTnoodle's models are still kept, then here's the link: web.archive.org/web/20070612015843/http://www.magandy.net/more_thomas_the_tank_modes.htm

Back