For those of you wondering where UKBL went...

The original reason MSTnoodle stopped making his models is because people kept reskinning them, Thomas4trainz for example.

It was actually both. MSTNoodle was fed up with people reskining his models without permission, and HIT was not happy about the models either.

Union Pacific was not a happy camper, and wanted all UP logos on model trainsets removed from hobby shops ... bunch a wet blankets :hehe:

But when 10's of thousands of hobbyists stormed UP, armed with pitchforks and torches, UP caved in !

Last edited:
im only going to post this once about the TTE content,

they were removed from the site because:

1. Re-skins were done done and shared illegally
2. some users uploaded items to the DLS with no permission sort from creator
3. And Copyright issues at the time.

users moaned etc, but some users only had them selves to blame as one of them was doing the 1 & 2 and we had to get Auran/N3v to remove them from the DLS and other forums to delete the download links
it became to much hard work, as we spent more time looking on the forums for links of the content than making content for the group, so we thought with the timing of copyright issue, the only option was to remove them.

Chris

HIT Entertainment should not bother about the Trainz Stuff if it should be making movies for little kids.

HIT Entertainment should not bother about the Trainz Stuff if it should be making movies for little kids.

Everyone has the right to protect their intellectual property. Whether we agree with or disagree with the actions taken is another matter.

I know, even we have the right to protect OUR intellectual property. HIT has no right to Trainz, but only to Thomas, BTB, etc...

Last edited:
Having been away from trainz for a while I seemed to have missed quite a lot... So the UKBL site is no more ?!? Such a great shame, some fantastic content on there. Is any of it still available from anywhere ?

Having been away from trainz for a while I seemed to have missed quite a lot... So the UKBL site is no more ?!? Such a great shame, some fantastic content on there. Is any of it still available from anywhere ?
Skipper1945 is still active and creating content which is now conveniently on the DLS. :)

Kieran.

Trainz carriage wagon works seems to have attracted a number of the content creators http://trainz-carriage-wagon-works.com/ so Bob has screenshots of much of their recent work most of that is available on the DLS. JATWS.org has some member content available for download and TrainzPro routes has a fair number of UK items as well.

Cheerio John

Back