For those of you wondering where UKBL went...

That's very sad news. UKBL were one of the power houses of the UK steam scene on Trainz and had a great number of talented creators.

I'd like to thank them all for their work, a great deal of which still survives on the DLS.

Andy has posted on here just before Christmas, he can't afford the site fees, so not sure what if anything is going to happen, some suggestions were made in the thread but nothing came of it as far as I know.

There was a donate button on the site, a shame more people didn't use it if it meant so much to them.

hris.

Sorry an old thread dug up, With the site going and a lot of real life things happening, I took a break from trainz, Andy lost his wife, and George is the only one keeping the ukbl name floating with his content,

good news is Ive returned and will be making again, unfortunately I can't afford a website so I will be using a blog to broadcast my content news, and I have a thread in the freeware section with the link,

I will still be making under the UKBL name to keep the name going just like George is

Chris

The website was only used as news broadcast and WIP, all the download links were linked to the DLS anyway, I will review the websites situation in the new year. As that will be a good time to make its return, if I decide to do a website or carry on using my blog page, as I'm playing catch up at the moment with being away for so long.

Chris

Nice to see you back with us again Chris, you've just about timed it right to see everything kicking off. I just hope that the DRM situation doesn't scupper the whole project up, as the naysayers and the N3V team, battle it out, as the DRM situation, has become a bit of a political football.

What's this DRM? I've seen it being mentioned quite a lot but haven't really payed much attention as I'm still catching up on things

Chris

Can't seem to find the thread anywhere has it been deleted? Even the search function can't find it

Chris

Last edited:
Found it now, had to use google to find, I can see why it's been done, I noticed when I download ts12 it had a counter of how many times I downloaded it, good job I backed it up to my portable hdd along with all my other items

Chris

Is Andy (magandy) still around as I emailed him recently about a reskin I've done of the Westwood Tunnel but I've had no reply?

Paul

Back