Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: For those of you wondering where UKBL went...

Thank you Andy. Sorry you didn't get the email, but always good to see you around here. Just in case you wondered, here's what I've done to your tunnel (and retaining walls):

Thanks to jayholland for the use of his LBSCR/SR brick texture.

Paul

Looking good
    Any

It's a shame that the UKBL Team shut down their site. R.I.P. MSTnoodle's Models (2006-2009)
    Minecraft and Trainzer!

Minecraft Forum Profile: minecraftforum.net/profile/redstrikingcobrapsn

Quote Originally Posted by Jonas05 View Post
    It's a shame that the UKBL Team shut down their site. R.I.P. MSTnoodle's Models (2006-2009)
    I thought most were on the DLS.

Cheerio John

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by johnwhelan View Post

Cheerio John
    Not his Thomas models, but his Queensland Railways items and his Roller Coaster are.

Kieran.
    You can find me at:

The Matchbox Locomotive Works~Youtube
    ~DeviantArt~Ask.fm~Facebook Page

Currently Running: Intel i7-4790 @ 3.6GHz, 24GB RAM, NVidia GTX 750Ti

Quote Originally Posted by captainkman View Post
    Not his Thomas models, but his Queensland Railways items and his Roller Coaster are.

Kieran.
    The Thomas models were a copyright issue and would not be available even if the original web site was.

Cheerio John

Cheerio John
    Well, I do agree because from the DLS I downloaded diesel Arry Bert and Mavis and two survive on www.thomasandfriends3d.jimdo.com and some of mstnoodle's routes the mstnoodle's I have working are Thomas bill boco scruffy and trucks (except truck 2) if you watch thetrainzguy's mstnoodle vid you can find all his models in a shell nut!
    Minecraft and Trainzer!

Regarding UKBL and any other sites going on the cost. Can appreciate that and what someone wants to pay and for what return. I don't make anything but iImaintain 4 websites on Moonfruit for less that what UKBL was facing for one. In fact I can have even more than that if I want and all for the same lesser price than such. Obviously as I say, if you are making paid items the costs are paramount but in a more general sense folk should know that there are situations like Moonfruit (which also supplies basic designs and masses of art works, etc). No adverts either unless you use the free small edition.

Quote Originally Posted by rjhowie View Post
    Regarding UKBL and any other sites going on the cost. Can appreciate that and what someone wants to pay and for what return. I don't make anything but iImaintain 4 websites on Moonfruit for less that what UKBL was facing for one. In fact I can have even more than that if I want and all for the same lesser price than such. Obviously as I say, if you are making paid items the costs are paramount but in a more general sense folk should know that there are situations like Moonfruit (which also supplies basic designs and masses of art works, etc). No adverts either unless you use the free small edition.
    I think I have unlimited bandwidth and storage for around $4 a month with 1&1 which I suspect is slightly cheaper than Moonfruit.

Cheerio John

If you want to find out where MSTnoodle's models are still kept, then here's the link: web.archive.org/web/20070612015843/http://www.magandy.net/more_thomas_the_tank_modes.htm
    Minecraft and Trainzer!

You can get MSTnoodle's v4 models there.
    Minecraft and Trainzer!

The Thomas models were a copyright issue and would not be available even if the original web site was.

Cheerio John
    What do you mean "copyright issue"?
    Minecraft and Trainzer!

The original reason MSTnoodle stopped making his models is because people kept reskinning them, Thomas4trainz for example.
    Minecraft and Trainzer!

I'm probably incorrect, however I think HIT entertainment weren't too happy about the models at the time...

It was actually both. MSTNoodle was fed up with people reskining his models without permission, and HIT was not happy about the models either.