Great Lakes Central V2 2012 (Large Screenshots)

BDP

Searchlight Studios
I am starting to build the GLC Route(Petoskey-Osmer). The track will be spot on. Just What the Real Line and Senery Looks like.
GLC is a Class 2 Regional Railroad in Michigan. They Operate a Majority of the Old Ann Arbor Mainline. They inerchange with the Present Day Ann Arbor RR just North of Ann Arbor. The Inerchange is Composed of 3 tracks. The inerchange is Called Osmer. GLC also Services CSX at Annpere JCT, Better known as the CSX Plymouth Sub,CN/HESR in Durand, and Mid-Michigan RR in Alma.
This is the Full GLC Route from Petoskey to Osmer(AA inerchange). The GLC sees mostly Grain and Sand trains but also some lumber and Coke traffic As Well. There are only 4 trains a day on the GLC. Clare turn(Owosso-Clare), Osmer turn(Owosso-Osmer), and the Clare turn 2(Caddilac to Clare). Any other trains north of Cadillac I am Unshure of. Each train Runs North and South 5 Days a Week. Owosso is GLC's home base and is Also home to Pere Marquettte 1225 and SRI(Steam Railroading Instetute).

Offical Screeenshot:
38809083c2a31ecfbfae0f43cdeadf77.jpg

GLC Clare turn Northbound, Just North of Forest Hill

Reguards
BDP

This is looking good so far, are you planning to make it possible to run from Osmer up to Traverse City also?

More Shotz:
5e15a72e459b5b91b4599667f73396c4.jpg

The Mainline That Parellels US-127 Buisness into Mt. Pleasent
4f3832e8dc13408b055b8e795c71c5d2.jpg

The Sheperd Railroad Mueseum
b4ddf3cc204b055e278e725f4533a393.jpg

The Soybean Elevator in Shepard. The Siding is Due to be ripped up in a Few Weeks. Soybeans will be moved to the Left Siding.
f84ea9d943e24ee4ac5e50442091f77e.jpg

Funny Story, A Guy was Driving Drunk and Broke the Signal and Busted off the Gate. They dont Trigger because of this.
True Story it Happend in July

Thats All For Now
BDP

Update: The Route Above was lost and I started a New one GLC 2015 the 2015 is finished awaiting sessions but now I am Pushing the Release date back some more as I will be adding the short Mid-Michigan Railroad from Alma to Paines MI

Currently This Project has been Scrapped due to (If you read the above post) I lost it in a computer virus. But I have another in the Works, Still very Much a WIP ;)

Back