Model Railway Plans for Trainz

A blast from the past! Hah!

Disused Stations is a great resource as is Old Maps. I use the Old Maps site extensively in helping to place buildings and long lifted sidings on my Kyle route.

"You mean the OO/HO place a short distance from me got my Track plan book from Albany Models, Auckland, New Zealand.

Following a look at this thread I have created a terminus based on the late C J Freezer's famous 'Minories' layout. It would be simple to make a route to fit one baseboard using this -

I need to add a third platform and station building.

Non-user and users alike might like to know that you can copy and paste the whole lot from one place to another, in TS12.

4djs.jpg

uus8.jpg

Last edited:
This looks to be a very good version of Cyril Freezer's 'Minories'. I used the same plan for my 'Albury' station module (on the DS) and like many others have always thought that it was an excellent design for a small, intensively-worked terminus. Yours has scenery - mine does not (at least in published form since it was intended as a station-only module for others to 'decorate' - one of a series which I intend to continue one day. My 'home-use' version is gradually acquiring scenery - town-centre style.)

Ray

Thanks Ray. I'm supposed to be gardening, but I've merged with my Wirksworth station and copied the same. It uses all the content on the left with the main building being sunk by -1.30

Back