A simple multiplayer game

vinay13f

Hello, I want to join a simple multiplayer game, which has some users. I downloaded the UMR 2012 session and routes, but going through passwords, and the having a voice communiction is not convinient due to my limited internet bandwidth. plz suggest me a route and session that i can simply download and play. I dont want to host my own games as I am new to Trainz
THankx

If you only have limited internet bandwidth, I do not recommend multiplayer anyway as it will use up a large chunk of that just for the network information.

Shane

I have 384 kbps connection, isnt that enough to play trainz multiplayer?. I used to play some MMORPGS like Jade dynasty decently.

That's quite low in multiplayer standards, as Multiplayer requires a lot of information to be passed between your system and N3V's servers. Most of the multiplayer sessions are covered by threads in this forum, but most of them are large (multiple megabytes).

Shane

That's quite low in multiplayer standards, as Multiplayer requires a lot of information to be passed between your system and N3V's servers. Most of the multiplayer sessions are covered by threads in this forum, but most of them are large (multiple megabytes).

Shane
Thats too sad. Single player is so limited. My main reason for switching from railworks to trainz was multiplayer

I haven't really tried multiplayer yet, but I am planing to run multiplayer sessions on my route when the 2012 version is done. However would it be easy for you to create a Multiplayer session to one of the included routes and upload it to the DLS for others to try?

Or create a small route and make your own multiplayer sessions for it.

Regards

Back