Planet Auran Issues

jazza1281

(enter witty phrase here)
Good evening all, just wondering if anyone else is having issues with logging into planet auran and the download station. I have been trying all day with no joy. I have submitted a ticket to Help desk but was curious if anyone else is having issues. :)
Regards.

Only when I attempt to log in to the DLS I only get -Login Failed- and when I try Planet Auran it tells me incorrect user name and password. Nothing silly like caps on etc.
Tried Mozilla Firefox too just in case it might have been an IE issue.

Last edited:
Sorry to report that for me its been work better than normal - been geeing lighting fast up and down load speeds all day - so yes there is a error somewhere in the system :)

No luck I am sorry to say. I can log into the forums and obviously help desk ok but yes, only download station and planet auran won't let me in. Two days ago I did click on the lost password link and never got the email with the temporary one. Is there any other way to reset this? I waited the 24 hours for the temporary one to expire and tried again. I have enabled cookies for these sites as well.
Just a little bit frustrating. With the DLS, it just keeps telling me 'login failed' and with Planet Auran I get this:

Having login troubles, Please read:
  • Please ensure you have Cookies/Sessions enabled in your web browser,
  • If you have any internet security programs running, make sure they are not blocking cookies,
  • If you continue to have problems please contact Help Desk.

If you require assistance, click here to contact our Helpdesk.

It has always worked on this computer so I think the password is the issue, just not sure what password it wants. I received a response which was sort of helpful and replied. Two days later still waiting for their response. Probably too soon yet?

I'd advise you check your spam/bulk folder(s) in your email for the required email, as you will not be able to login without it.

Shane

Still no response from the help desk and the issue is still not resolved. Zec replied two days after submitting my ticket and nothing since despite numerous requests and emails outlining my issue. I have uninstalled Trainz and the disc has gone into the trash (garbage truck came this morning so there is no getting it back). With no access to the DLS and Planet Auran, this reduces its functionality somewhat. Yes, I only ever owned two versions since 2007 and a few first class tickets, but I am afraid I am done.......

Still no response from the help desk and the issue is still not resolved. Zec replied two days after submitting my ticket and nothing since despite numerous requests and emails outlining my issue. I have uninstalled Trainz and the disc has gone into the trash (garbage truck came this morning so there is no getting it back). With no access to the DLS and Planet Auran, this reduces its functionality somewhat. Yes, I only ever owned two versions since 2007 and a few first class tickets, but I am afraid I am done.......

Sounds like a firewall setting or spam filter is blocking the emails from the help desk. Might try another address like a Gmail address for your help desk return address.

I know this is a silly suggestion before I make it, as you've no doubt already tried it, but have you tried deleting your user name and password, shutting Traiz down, starting it up again, re-entering the same user name and password, saving and exiting and restarting.

I seem to recall this once solved it for me, though I don't know why.

Regards, Ken

tutorial issues , please help.

:'( Good afternoon , im having major issues with my tutorial , evertime I log off , it clear all my settings and I have to start all over agian , within the practice mode. Its very upsetting , however im playing on my 4G's galaxy phone. And thats the only major issues im having. Please can anyone help me with this matter. Im tired of completing the tutorial and then have to start all over. Please help me with this issue

Last edited:
This isn't a Planet Auran issue. I recommend asking this in the Trainz Driver forum; most of these forums are oriented towards the PC version of the software. I've heard of this issue happening, but am not sure what the fix would be, if any.

Back