Kitbashing

SantaFebuff

That's So Trainz Forum
Hello all,
Have you kitbashed today? Maybe not, but most would understand that it's a model railroading term. For those of you who do not know what that is, it's when you take different parts of model kits and combine them to make a custom building or scene that fits what your looking for. This is so true in the world of Trainz due to the fact we have so many parts we can put together. That's how I made my entrance to my quarry and the scenes for it. Sure, a lot of work is still needed but it's a work in progress. I'd thought I'd share my "kitbashing" with you and you guys feel free to do the same and overall... this is about discussing different uses for different objects.

Click the images to enlarge them.

Let me know what you guys think, and have you ever used something in an unconventional way?

Cheers,
Joshua

Last edited:
There are alot of Sawmill assets and a cool looking Log Dump, and a Slash Burner on the DLS.

One of my favorites is the drivable Log Flume, with Driveable Log boat ! Wheeeeeee !

Here is Plum Creek Fiberboard in Columbia Falls, MT. Not exactly what it looks like but better then what was there lol

dean3779_20120725_0001.jpg

dean3779_20120429_0001.jpg

dean3779_20120429_0000.jpg

dean3779_20120725_0000.jpg

I have produced content for the purpose of kitbashing, as have others. It's the best way to get the most out of all your content!

Back