Transferred Content From TS2009-TS12 Problems

cookiebinks

I recently bought TS12 and attempted to transfer all of my content that I downloaded (and love and use a lot, mainly locos and some rolling stock) from TS2009 to TS12 via import userdata folders original and local in cmp. After everything was downloaded, I launched Trainz and found that about half of my content doesn't work (locos not showing up in railyard, etc). I went back to cmp and saw that a lot of the content that I transferred has missing dependencies, or is faulty. How could I have missing dependencies? I thought they should have all been in the folders that I imported from TS2009, because all the dependencies were installed and working fine in that. Does anybody know what I can do/if I can do anything to fix the missing dependencies and faulty problems and get all of my old content working again?

Thanks,

Erik

You need to select the asset in cm, view dependancies, then view in main list. select all then make cdp.
2012 is not as forgiving as 2009, you'll have to start sorting the faulties out now.

I recently bought TS12 and attempted to transfer all of my content that I downloaded (and love and use a lot, mainly locos and some rolling stock) from TS2009 to TS12 via import userdata folders original and local in cmp. After everything was downloaded, I launched Trainz and found that about half of my content doesn't work (locos not showing up in railyard, etc). I went back to cmp and saw that a lot of the content that I transferred has missing dependencies, or is faulty. How could I have missing dependencies? I thought they should have all been in the folders that I imported from TS2009, because all the dependencies were installed and working fine in that. Does anybody know what I can do/if I can do anything to fix the missing dependencies and faulty problems and get all of my old content working again?

Thanks,

Erik

You also need to copy the builtin files from TS2009 into the builtin folder for TS12, then add the TS2009 key to TS12.

Back