Dermmy's Legacy Routes

Ayee, my PC in TS10 can't handle this route, since theres no 'tree detail' slider :hehe: .
It runs great in TS12, just gotta get all the DLS deps. :D Thanks for the route Dermmy!

Second that; unfortunately, I'm probably going to end up having to swap them for some of Trunda's billboard trees.

...actually, even though I love the look of Pofig's SpeedTrees, the swap might actually not end up being so "unfortunate" seeing as I'm not much for SpeedTrees anyway!

In TS10 Native Mode the speedtrees will run at least as well as (if not better than) billboards.

Reduce your draw distance to 2500m.

The route was built on a 'marginal' system in TS10 44088 and runs sweet as a nut with plenty hi-poly rolling stock with 2500m draw distance and everything else maxed. The only other issue i can think of is that you are on a laptop or something else with integrated graphics....

Hope I'm not necroposting but these take me back.. Andy was nice enough to let me beta test his Southside Routes as he was creating them and I remember his screenshots of the 'Eastern Kentucky' I believe? I've got a few screenshots of my cheesy rolling stock running around Southside stashed somewhere.

Wow now that's bringing back sum memory's the Southside Routes lol, Post away if ya can find em Dymond.
Cheers Mick.

I would like to know what to mr. CHECKRAIL.COM has any know what happen to the site also have a good day gents

Back