Sessions for Port Ogden & Northern 2a?

Phil,
I just today discovered the PortOgden&Norhtern 2a route and the Ogden 01 Explore sessions for TS12. Incredible work!!! Thanks so much. I run TS12 on my laptop when I can't get access to my TANE SP2 on my son's high-end gaming computer (which is most of the time).
in response to a Waybill request for coal at PowerHouse NS1, I hauled 4 hoppers of coal that were sitting at Chippewa Falls to the Blast Furnaces at VanDenH Steel Works. Alas, when I finally got there and figured out how to get to the Blast Furnaces (PowerHouse NS1), I could not get the hoppers to empty. I tried 3 different tracks with the yellow dots but no joy.:(
Any suggestions?
Jim D.

Coal for the powerstation unloads on the raised track over the coal pile.It may also be a PL Track that needs the train to wait. All my versions have been modified, so just from memory.
Cheers,
Mike

Hey Jim --

I got your PM too. But, damn it, your expecting me to recall something from five years ago when, at my age, I can't even remember what I had for lunch yesterday !~?

But I'm flattered that someone still uses, never mind remembers, this earlier work.

That PowerHouse most likely has an attached track that will accept coal. From memory it probably unloads as you drive slowly over it. But the question is - did I actually connect to that attached track or did I just use my own interactive track somehow located over the top of it? If it's the latter you will not be able to satisfy that waybill.

Sorry I can't say more. I don't have TS12 installed. In fact I'm not sure where I placed the installation disk. Good luck.

Phil

The version I use has the industry track added, as the original hardly ever worked properly.
Cheers,
Mike

By the way Phil, I still have all your old routes and sessions running in Tane SP1.

Last edited:
Back