Sessions for Port Ogden & Northern 2a?

Ehrlich

So I just downloaded Port Ogden & Northern 2a as there are random trees on the track in copy included in Trainz 2010, but I cannot find the sessions for it! Is it that I just cannot find them or are there none?

You could move the trees...

I guess that I have to go through the big task of hunting down the rogue speed trees, but if there is a way to move the sessions to the new route please tell me.
Thanks Ehrlich

Last edited:
"rogue", not "rouge". Rouge is makeup women put on their cheeks (French for red), rogue is a scoundrel/thief or something not normal.
Simplest solution is to clone a PO&N session, edit in explorer, then change the KUID number in the "map" tag.

"rogue", not "rouge". Rouge is makeup women put on their cheeks (French for red), rogue is a scoundrel/thief or something not normal.
Simplest solution is to clone a PO&N session, edit in explorer, then change the KUID number in the "map" tag.

Thanks, but I still have to look up how to preform some of the steps, LOL I'm a noob

What do you mean by "clone a PO&N session, edit in explorer, then change the KUID number in the "map" tag."?

If you have to ask..

...you probably can't do it. :'( Nil Desperandum, over the next week I'll clone the 9 sessions for the built in, convert for 2a, and upload those. The process is fairly simple for experienced hackers, but a noob would need to learn all the basics of cloning/editing/copy-paste-replace/testing etc.

Depends on what was done to the route. As I recall, Phil put a lot of time into deleting the speed trees and planting better performing foliage, and he also swapped out the track textures, but if he made no changes to the trackplan and/or markers/signals then a cloned session should work just fine.

Are there none - no

Hi Ehrlich --

"So I just downloaded Port Ogden & Northern 2a as there are random trees on the track in copy included in Trainz 2010, but I cannot find the sessions for it! Is it that I just cannot find them or are there none?"

Are there none - no. Or to avoid the double negative, yes there are sessions for the v2a of the route but, on reflection, I used an obscure name, so I'm not surprised you haven't found them.

Look for "Ogden 01 Explore", kuid 69871:2014.

In the text under the thumbnail you will find a link to the RapidShare file that contains the other eight sessions. Or just mouse click here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/371814395/PON_2a_Sessions_01_09.zip

Make sure you take the free download option.

There is a .txt (also as a .doc) file in the zip file. This contains the instructions for the sessions.

Please tell me if this works.

Phil

NOW he tells me!

Already finished and uploaded the 9 clones, been meaning to do that for over a year. Currently working on a "PO&N on the PO&N" clone for 2a, replacing all them funkadelic Chinese locos with PO&N skinned geeps and Alcos. Got sidetracked updating the cabview for them PO&N GP9 chop nose models, you got any favorite engine types you'd like to see in PO&N green?

Hey, I just downloaded the new sessions but they all seem to have a script error for the session instructions. At least for me.

You're showing TS12 and "android" (whatever that is) in your station stops, PO&N2a is for TS2010. Phil made a new version of PO&N for TS12 mainly because of the plethora of new and improved error messages we got with TS12.

Port Ogden & Northern TS12,<kuid2:69871:2103:2>
Port Ogden & Northern TS12 Session 1,<kuid2:69871:2104:1>
Port Ogden & Northern TS12 Session 2,<kuid2:69871:2105:1>
Port Ogden & Northern TS12 Session 3,<kuid2:69871:2106:2>

Yea, I found those ones but I loved the sessions/route so I went looking to find more. Got all excited when I saw all the other ones.

Edit- and of course the link for rapidshare doesnt work for me either...sigh

Last edited:
The RapidShare link works just fine for me.

Did you cut and paste to your Internet browser search bar? -- Don't.

Just click on the link in the thread on the previous page, post #11, and choose the free option.

I remember the trees on the track in two or three places in the TS12 version as well possibly. Why don,t you just move or delete them. My pet hate is people who comment on other people,s typing, spelling or grammer errors just to show how clever they are and how stupid the other person is. people who post here come from a number of countries and social backgrounds so their English language skills may be below average but that does not make them stupid.

"I remember the trees on the track in two or three places in the TS12 version as well possibly."

" ... possibly." ?

There aint no damn trees on the track in my TS12 version. That's why I done it. It's the hideous TS10 version where the Auran team, unbeknown to me, decided it was a good idea to substitute SpeedTrees for the trees I had used in the original. It didn't work out too well.

Thanks for clearing that up Philskene. My memory isn,t as good as it was. Come to think of it, it wasn,t that good to start with.

Back