Multiplayer not working

RHeness24

I was trying to play with one of my friends and I could not see their session It only lets me play but no one can see my session and the game that I have is called Railroad Simulator Powered by trainz 12 Its basically the same thing as TS12 But if someone could help me and also I have the correct build number someone please help me out.:eek:

You mentioned build number. Can I verify that you do indeed have the latest version?

It's worth making sure that your firewall is not blocking it as well.

Shane

Known build numbers for TS12:

Build 46957 - Planet Auran release version
Build 47059 - Planet Auran release version (minor revision)
Build 47103 - Steam release
Build 47452 - Just Trainz release version
Build 47772 - Just Trainz release version (minor revision)
Build 48054 - Defunct due to corrupt patch file
Build 48249 - First hotfix
Build 49922 - Added support for Aerotrain DLC - current build

If you have any of the boldfaced build numbers, you can patch up to 48249. Assets with trainz-build 3.6 will then become available.
If you have 48249, you can patch up to 49922. The Aerotrain DLC will then become available.
If you have 47103, you can neither patch nor use Multiplayer. Also, assets with trainz-build 3.6 must be obtained via FTP, then back-dated to 3.5.
If you have any other build, you may have a pirated copy of the game.

I agree with MrHajo, but someone needs to let N3V know that they are missing some build numbers off their official list.

Shane

P.S. If any of the unlisted builds have a patch available, let me know the details via PM.

The build number for TS12 should be 49922. Anyone with that build number can join my sessions. Anyone with the Steam version I feel sorry for. You have been misinformed by Steam. You can only join a session with other Steam TS12 copies. The only good news is that N3V Games have suddenly decided to fix the problems with the Steam version although they did not specify what exactly they are intending to fix. Anyone with TS10 multiplayer can only join a session with other TS10 multiplayer users as far as I know. And anyone with what I assume is a German regional version with a build number 50027 cannot join my sessions either. The moral of this tale is if you want to play multiplayer buy TS12 from the Planet Auran shop and upgrade to build 49922. As far as I know the Just Trains version of TS12 is also ok.

Well here is what I did I reinstalled my game and that did the trick and now it is working just fine sometimes I can figure stuff out you know right.:)

Back