Pro train Perfect 2 add ons and TS12

I checked the screen captures and this is defintely Trainz and at least TRS2006 or TRS2009.

This is one of the give-aways....

Dazu öffnet ihr im Ordner PTP2 die Datei trainzoptions.txt und sucht den
Eintrag:
-framerate=200

Diesen ersetzt ihr
durch:
-framerate=25 und
speichert.

Übrigens, ein angenehmer Nebeneffekt ist, dass die Grafikkarte
nicht unnütz auf Anschlag läuft, die Lüftung etwas leiser ist und sie auch
weniger Strom zieht. Und sollte die mal auf Anschlag gefordert sein, steht die
Leistung natürlich trotzdem bereit.

It's in German, of course, but if you notice this is defintely for Trainz.

Also this is pretty obvious. I should've checked their YouTube videos first.

http://youtu.be/7x_RkTZERV8

John

Last edited:
PTP is Trainz. Some of their stuff is on the DLS under Blue Sky Interactive, and maybe built in as well. I looked at getting some of their stuff but they seem to be into DRM. Anybody know?

I see.

So they should work, however they will be like the PRR T1 add on. Not editable and built in. I'm fine with that, just as long as I won't have issues with it.

Thanks for all your help.

Regards

Johan

The only issue you may get with it is the possibility of the serial number being rejected if it's in JA format.

I see.

Let's hope that doesn't happen. If it does then I'll need to buy a copy of PTP2 to export it out (if it'll let me).

Thanks for your help :)

Regards

Johan

You will need the main pro train perfect 2 program installed into TS12 for those addons to work .

PTP2 can be added into TS12 by copying over the .ja files from PTP2 into TS12 "builtin" folder and adding the serial number .

Route addons can be added though I've found it a bit fiddly to get them to work .

I have TS12 with PTP2 added and the Hamburg - Berlin route installed .

Pro train perfect 2 is the equivalent of trainz 2010 but with only custom German routes and trains and can be added directly into 2010 as an addon (like S&C etc.).

The original pro train was the equivalent of trainz 2006 . The original pro train addons are not compatible with anything above 2007/TC1

Last edited:
Ok.

You will need the main pro train perfect 2 program installed into TS12 for those addons to work .

PTP2 can be added into TS12 by copying over the .ja files from PTP2 into TS12 "builtin" folder and adding the serial number .

Route addons can be added though I've found it a bit fiddly to get them to work .

I have TS12 with PTP2 added and the Hamburg - Berlin route installed .

Pro train perfect 2 is the equivalent of trainz 2010 but with only custom German routes and trains and can be added directly into 2010 as an addon (like S&C etc.).

I see.

So to get the said add on to work, I will need PTP2 as well. That's ok.

I read somewhere, Trainzkoop I think, that when you install PTP2 that you can install as an add-on into TS12 and not have to copy .ja files. Either way, I don't mind. Just as long as I can get the add- on to work :hehe:.

Perhaps you could pm me with a guide on how you got the add on's working :)

Many thanks for your help.

Regards

Johan

Back