UP Coast Sub

Ok, well this route sees about 5 locals and Amtrak 14 and 11. so far i have SLO to Paso Robles which A 1Hr and 15Mins run. I have a few pictures (Bear minimum Scenery also i'm having a problem with Pofig's Trees when I lay about 30 to 35 trees Trainz will not let me place anymore and the trees start to disappear help please)

THE PICTURES TELL LOCATION'S !!

PASO.jpg

TEMPLETON.jpg

SANTAMARGRAITA.jpg

SOUTHSANTAMARGRAITA.jpg

TUNNEL7.jpg

TUN7N8.jpg

TUN8N9.jpg

tun10.jpg

HORSESHOE.jpg

SLO2.jpg

cheers!!!
PS THERE IS MORE PICS I AM JUST TIRED AND THERE'S NO ROOM IN THIS POST. SO IF U THINK INTERLOCKING'S ARE MISSING OR BRIDGES THEY ARE THERE I JUST DIDN'T PUT THE PICS UP

Yeah but i really need to figure out how to stop pofig's trees from vanishing and placing them but not able to see it until i restart the game and when i begin to place trees again the same thing happens over and over again, i'm trying to do scenery. Help anyone?!!

It looks like it will be interesting. I hope it doesn't go the way of so many ambitious projects!

Yeah but i really need to figure out how to stop pofig's trees from vanishing and placing them but not able to see it until i restart the game and when i begin to place trees again the same thing happens over and over again, i'm trying to do scenery. Help anyone?!!

First off, great start on this project man, it's really looking good. If you need any help, PM me over at AMTZ. Now I had the same problem a while back on my Roseville Sub route. I don't quite remember how I fixed it but after a while it just stated to stop acting up. I'd try a quick data base repair. Of course I'd also wait a bit and see if anyone else had a "true" fix to the problem. You may also want to search the forums for a solution. Good luck on the route. I'll be watching this thread very closely.

That happened to me for a while with Mcguirel & Pofig trees I just updated TS12 to 49922 and my problem was fixed.

Well its to early to tell where this is going to go. All I have to say is good luck and as always don't forget to back it up!

Thanks Mav, Beattie, and montana your support really encourages me to want to complete the route. I Will try what Mav said to fix the trees but as of now i have some more pictures of scenery I have started at Cal Poly and at The Stenner Creek Trestle
Cuesta1.jpg

CALPOLY1.jpg

THANKS ALOT everyone for their support

Interesting.
I believe that NIARTcar is doing Stockton to San Jose. I hope you two get your altitudes syncronized at San Jose. :wave:

Last edited:
Back