Subways: London Underground

hammo

I have just installed this product. I saw links to the manuals once but cannot find them again. I try entering a mission which tells me I will get a briefing on how to drive the trains but it ends up saying "Go to Danny" and I don't know how to do this. Keyboard, apart from Esc, does not have any effect. Mouse rotates view or zooms in or out on wheel.
Can anyone help me find the manuals?
Thanks
Arthur:)

The manual should be in the folder with program. Look for a folder TML studios, and in that folder another folder Bin, and in that folder is the manual. As for Danny, when you get into that first lesson, turn to the left and look down the ramp about 00 feet and you will see him standing there. Walk over to him and the lesson starts.

Here is a link where you can download it. http://www.aerosoft2.de/downloads/wos3/Manual_WOS-Vol3_dt-engl.pdf

Last edited:
Thank you - I finally worked out that it was Aerosoft where I needed to go. I have managed to get some way into it now
Thanks
Arthur

True, but I bought it from Auran and I couldn't find anywhere else to stick the query. It is a question of understanding the protocol - in this case it should have been Aerosoft. Anyway I did get an answer.
Arthur

Thanks for that. It's the London Underground Vol 3. I have managed to drive to Westbourne Park before the sim got stuck for some reason.
Arthur

Back