Question about new install

Robert2d6

Cab Driver
Just installed Trainz from the website here and when I start the program I get a message that I don't have the latest build. It directs me to the forum , but I can't find anywhere to download a new build. The other question is that it says I have about 585 content updates in the program opening screen. Could this be why I am getting the message about the latest build, and should I install all those updates?

I'm new at this and don't want to mess up the program... By the way, going though the tutorials and everything works great,.,,,,, :)

For game update issues, we need to know your current build.

As for the content updates, it's worth doing so if you are going to play Multiplayer.

Shane

For game update issues, we need to know your current build.

As for the content updates, it's worth doing so if you are going to play Multiplayer.

Shane

The build # is 46956. One other quick question, going though the driving tutorial now and one of the things to do is load the boxcars with pallets. No problem with the first box car cause the doors are open, the next two boxcars the dogs are locked shut on both sides and I can't figure out how to open them. I right click on the door, get a menu to load, but all that happens then is a empty cart appears at the bottom of the screen eh time I click load. Can't figure out what I am doing wrong.

( I hate being a newbie!!!)

Bob

Last edited:
It's a 5-digit number at the bottom right-hand corner of the Launcher screen.

Bear in mind that if it's 47103, you will have to wait for an automatic patch.

Shane

It's a 5-digit number at the bottom right-hand corner of the Launcher screen.

Bear in mind that if it's 47103, you will have to wait for an automatic patch.

Shane

OK , just found it after I posted I couldn't. It is 46956. Thanks for the tutorial link, that's a big help!!!!

Last edited:
Back