Content Trouble

Hey Guys,
Um I've got some content troubles in concerns to the 3ft gauge stuff supplied by San Juan Trainz Works, for those who don't know has made excellent models of the D&RGW & RGS 3ft gauge content for trainz highly recommded. Anyway I have downloaded and installed this content and have found that most of this content's assets required to run are broken and are in need of repairing, I can't really did it myself as I have very little experience with updating content, If someone is willing to fix this content for me that would be very very much appreciated. I can get you a list of all the assets that are broken in no more then a day most of the broken assets are the some with each locomotive or rolling stock however I just like to make sure that all broken assets are included. But again if someone is willing to fix this content for me that would be very much appreciated.

Kindest Regards,

RailSimulator

You need to go to San Juan Trainz Work and ask them to fix them.
What is the problems you are having?
What virsion of Trainz and Build number are you using?
Some times putting the asset in Down Load Helper and re-downloading it might help!
Re-downloading it may fine some missing dependences and fix your problems.

well yes I have tried asking however the maker of this content does not own trainz TS12 that being the version I am trying to get the content working on. I have been told that TS12 should run older content just needs a few updates is all and as I said I'm not really one that has experience in this field so. I have pretty much got all of the missing dependencies worked out it's just they need to be updated is all. Would you know someone who'd be willing to fix this content, I have been making a list of all the broken assets that need to be updated and it's really just to do with smoke and texturing (mainly) other problems are yet to be found but as far as I can tell it's just those two fields that are effecting the locos/(some)tenders

Back