Thread: Serial Number: TRS12 - Steam Online

Angry Serial Number: TRS12 - Steam Online

So I bought TRS12 through the Steam network online and all seems great; except there was no serial number supplied that I can register with my Trainz account; therefore I cannot download any TRS12 material as it says "serial number required".

I wrote to Steam and they advised they don't provide serial numbers with the purchase.

Does anyone know what the deal is? Surely, if TRS12 is available via Steam it should be the same as being available from Auran?

United States of America, Connecticut, Storrs

Quote Originally Posted by SKERT View Post
    Surely, if TRS12 is available via Steam it should be the same as being available from Auran?
    That can't be farther from the truth. Steam's copy of TS12 is always behind Auran's version in terms of patching, so multiplayer is out with Steam as is any content of trainz-build 3.6. If you want the full experience, first mourn over the money you just wasted on the inferior product, then purchase the game from http://www.auran.com/shop. I recommend either TS12 or the Trainz 10th Anniversary Package. Also consider getting a First Class Ticket - remove the limits on content download speed and quantity for as long as the ticket is valid! When purchasing, use your PlanetAuran account information - same as your forum username and password.
    System Model: HP Pavilion dm4t-2100
    TS12SP1HF4, build 61388 (clean & dirty)