Marias Pass X Multiplayer

geovany2009

i have download Marias Pass X Multiplayer but its block all mp sessions so now i can t. join any mp session need help please:D

Routes that are not on the Download Station or built-in (either already in the game, or purchased directly from N3V) cannot be used for multiplayer.

Before more people make the same comment about "not being able to play MP on a payware route": That was not his question / comment.

Installing the route blocks playing (some) MP sessions on routes that worked before installing it. Reason: It has 1 or more items that are an update on items on the DLS which have not being made available via the DLS. Since MP requires all items to be 100% the same (so not older or newer) it results in making it impossible to play those sessions.

My advice to the OP is:
Delete all dependencies that came with the Maria Pass X route install and then download those (missing) dependencies again from the DLS. That should solve your problem.

If you happen to find out which asset(s) are the conflicting assets, be sure to tell us so others know which specific items to look for / avoid.

I hope this makes it all clear. If not, please let me know which part is still fuzzy.

Before more people make the same comment about "not being able to play MP on a payware route": That was not his question / comment.

Installing the route blocks playing (some) MP sessions on routes that worked before installing it. Reason: It has 1 or more items that are an update on items on the DLS which have not being made available via the DLS. Since MP requires all items to be 100% the same (so not older or newer) it results in making it impossible to play those sessions.

My advice to the OP is:
Delete all dependencies that came with the Maria Pass X route install and then download those (missing) dependencies again from the DLS. That should solve your problem.

If you happen to find out which asset(s) are the conflicting assets, be sure to tell us so others know which specific items to look for / avoid.

I hope this makes it all clear. If not, please let me know which part is still fuzzy.

Word of advice: If you know which session is bugging you out, go to that session in Content Manager and view its dependencies in the main list. * Then add the filter "Locally modified:True". Attempt to revert those assets (CTRL+O). Delete any asset which cannot be reverted, then change the "Locally Modified" filter to "Location:Download Station" and download everything in the main list. Remove the "Location" filter, select all the assets in the main list, and click "View dependencies". Click "Show in main list" and go to *.

Back