Thomas for Trainz

The most recent that there is at the moment is what is on the site I mentioned for 2009. They are currently updating some of it but I have no idea when it will be available.

On each engine? yes open up the righthand trains menu (F7) and click on the question mark "?" Then click on your loco. You will either see a list of the faces or something called Chameleon Livery settings. At the top you will see something along the lines of: "This objects livery: happy. Click on that and you can change the face on the loco.

I had dependecny issues with that place even when I used TRS 2006. Until I hear they can be downloaded error free into 2010, not likely I will be downloading any of them.

Most of the issues can be resolved. Ive got most of them to work with the exception of things like Harold the helicopter. But I agree there are far to many issues with things that should be readily available. As for making a runaway loccation you will need to make a scene using the survey in TS12.

Im currently working on making a model of Big Mickey - the really big crane that is at Brendam Docks. After that my grandson has insisted I make Cranky. So I have my hands full at the moment. Initially they will be static but I will have a go at animating them once I have the shapes right. However if I decide to publish them they will have all the dependencies as Im making everything from scratch unlike the ones that seem to be on si3d.

I have a problem with the 2010 Percy model not changing faces. The face always stays the same. Is there a way to fix this problem?

Changing Train Face

On each engine? yes open up the righthand trains menu (F7) and click on the question mark "?" Then click on your loco. You will either see a list of the faces or something called Chameleon Livery settings. At the top you will see something along the lines of: "This objects livery: happy. Click on that and you can change the face on the loco.

I found this post from google when asking how to change diesel 10 face in TS2009. The above steps are not available in TS2009. I was hoping AntonyVW may be able to assist - my son loves the sinister open mouth to one side version. We are new to game and trying to find answers in help and online but no success yet :( ANy help would be great cheers sally

I found this post from google when asking how to change diesel 10 face in TS2009. The above steps are not available in TS2009. I was hoping AntonyVW may be able to assist - my son loves the sinister open mouth to one side version. We are new to game and trying to find answers in help and online but no success yet :( ANy help would be great cheers sally
Well what they were talking about were SI3D models, which have faces. I'm afraid Diesel 10 might not have any other faces...
I did it again, sorry!:confused:

Last edited:
Back