Trainz 2009 crash

dylan14

Hello, my Trainz 09 worked just fine until i downloaded a bit longer then 30 minutes and installed .cdp files at the same time.
Suddenly, an error.
Trainz 09 content manager has stopped working, close program was the only option so i closed it.
As soon as i started the content manager it started to repair my database when this error came back and sadly enough i had to close Trainz again!
This error keeps coming back!
I know a way to solve it, to delete everything inside the trainz/local folder but if i do that i will lose everything i've downloaded!
I don't want to lose my downloaded stuff but want to repair my trainz.
Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance,

Dylan van Lierop

Can you provide a screenshot of the error screen? You will need to use an image-hosting site to hold the image, then the image-hosting site will provide a link for you to post.

Shane

You may have downloaded/installed a faulty asset or an asset intended for a higher version Delete them all and start over doing a few at a time. See if they show in Railyard.

I can't open my Trainz anymore because i need to repair my database, and as soon as im repairing it the error: Trainz 2009 content manager has stopped working shows up!

I can't make a screenshot but i can explain what happens every time.
When i start my content manager it automaticly starts repairing my database and begins with the task: Searching for removed files.
Then the error shows up and the only option is to close Trainz.

Back