Signals overlaps

AD60

Good morning,

I have a problem with my signals. I have created signals for the Prague Underground line. Very typical thing for our underground signaling is that there are no overlaps for light signals. In praxis you can pass the signal at "Warning" and find the train ahead to be as close as one meter beyond the signal protecting it.

My signals are simple - only using config.txt file (no gs file) But they behave as if overlap track circuit was 100 metres long or even more... I have included the tag "overlap 1" and then "overlap 0.0001" tag but the signal doesn't switch from danger at the while when the block becomes unoccupied but some 40 metres longer...

It "pains" me twice as much as I use an ATP that is dependent on danger aspect of absolute(non-permisive) signals and there is nonzero speed code earlier than the signal switches to Warning...

Could you please help me to get rid of this behaviour which may be realistical somewhere but not on Prague metro?

Thanks forward. AD60

according to the signal code this cannot be under 25. setting the overlap tag in the config below 25 results in it using the default 25 value.

the only way i can see to do it is make the signal use a custom version of the script.

Back