Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: BNSF Seattle Subdivsion: Kalama to Tenino *Warning Large Images*

Where did you get the track with the BNSF ballast???

Great work BTW

United States of America, Washington, Fox Island

Trainman, See if any of the photos in this link might assist in your route building. Also, at Chambers Bay, near Steilacoom, there is a lift bridge. The world famous bridge builder, Mr. Ben Dorsey built a model of it, several versions in fact. Direct Lift Bridge 1, kuid2:210518:10394:1

That is a huge project you have taken on. Looks fantastic.

http://www.railroadforums.com/forum/showthread.php?34265-From-the-Water

Regards,

John

United States of America, Washington, Kelso

Quote Originally Posted by pn6 View Post
    Where did you get the track with the BNSF ballast???

Great work BTW
    Are you talking about the JR track and matching ballast? It's built-in to Trainz 2012.

Quote Originally Posted by jkinzel View Post
    Trainman, See if any of the photos in this link might assist in your route building. Also, at Chambers Bay, near Steilacoom, there is a lift bridge. The world famous bridge builder, Mr. Ben Dorsey built a model of it, several versions in fact. Direct Lift Bridge 1, kuid2:210518:10394:1

That is a huge project you have taken on. Looks fantastic.

http://www.railroadforums.com/forum/showthread.php?34265-From-the-Water

Regards,
    I have TransDem which I am currently using to rebuild the DEM route for this project. It's very time consuming when you are using Google Earth for image overlays. It'll be awhile before I export the DEM and UTM tiles that go with it to begin working on this project once again. Also currently they are busy doing a lot of MOW related projects including 3rd main construction in several locations between Vancouver and Seattle.

Blog Entries

Hey Kai. I just found this now lol

I was wondering what happened to this route. It was on your site but then got taken down. I was planning on purchasing it in the near future. What's the deal?
    -Nick

Quote Originally Posted by nickrailfan View Post
    Hey Kai. I just found this now lol

I was wondering what happened to this route. It was on your site but then got taken down. I was planning on purchasing it in the near future. What's the deal?
    The route is still alive. It's currently being built in sections. Keep an eye on the website for updated screenshots as well as this thread and on our facebook page HERE
    Last edited by Trainman10; April 14th, 2017 at 02:51 PM.

Blog Entries

Thank you. I'm planning a Trainz series that will utilize this route and I can't wait for the next version. Thanks for the quick reply and info!

Also, near the top on your FB page, there's a video with BNSF GP60Bs. I was wondering if those have been released anywhere.
    Last edited by nickrailfan; April 15th, 2017 at 12:16 AM. Reason: Forgot question about 60Bs
    -Nick

Blog Entries

Also, any chance of the Lakewood/Lakeview sub and the Prairie line out to JBLM on the new version of the route?
    -Nick

Thank you. I'm planning a Trainz series that will utilize this route and I can't wait for the next version. Thanks for the quick reply and info!

Also, near the top on your FB page, there's a video with BNSF GP60Bs. I was wondering if those have been released anywhere.
    Nope. Personal re-skins.

Also, any chance of the Lakewood/Lakeview sub and the Prairie line out to JBLM on the new version of the route?
    Only time will tell.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Trainman10 View Post
    Nope. Personal re-skins.

Only time will tell.
    Thanks for the answers! Is there any way I could get a copy of those 60Bs from you, or does the JR license prohibit that?
    -Nick

Blog Entries

Hey, in case you haven't started on the TR Lakewood Sub and the Tidelands Division, you don't have to. I'm currently working on those routes.
    -Nick

Blog Entries

Great work on the Vancouver depot and surroundings! Lived there 20 years and met the train from time to time, been in and out of the building. Attended a BNSF safety class for first responders in the yard just northeast of the depot.

Oh, the bridge is currently aluminum and rust in nearly equal proportions, with a heavy black wash.

:B~)