Article: Trainz Driver - Power in your Pocket! ... ( Trainz on your smart phone ) - RELEASED on iPhone, iPod, iPad and Android Phones!

An assumption would be only apple; as the train is coming out of an Iphone but its hard to guess.

lol look at under the loco in the picture where the rails are laying ... its seems to me an iphone... I have 4s , so hopefully trainz will be in my pocket soon.. My first trainz set was a huge fail on iphone, but I think Trainz Driver will be great. ps I agree with @samplaire .

Surely there will be an Android version otherwise most of the potential customers would be lost... surely.

If I can manage it on my Xperia I will be very happy.

A: Will it work on the IPHONE 3GS, because I know MFTS doesn't.
B: I am not allowed on the countdown page (stupid website restrictions), so when is this coming out, may I ask?
And, why couldn't I comment on this when the first post was here?

Release date for iPhone 3GS+ (includes all iPads) is on this page ... (Hint - look closely at the image above)
Release date for Android (and min spec) - To be determined next week (but not far away).
Windows Phones users - please get 100 million more users in a hurry :)

Ah still early days then? I had wondered why on Google play it said Trainz was incompatible with my device.. (Xperia S, ICS)

Back