Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

Reading Blue Mountain & Northern Scenic Railroad, Jim Thrope Pennsylvania.
2h5ohmd.png

(I know it's actually called the Lehigh Gorge Scenic Railroad. I Like pretending in Trainz)

Hello everyone, I show my new engine, 2-8-0 B & O Camelback . Stood here for four months, so I decided to finish it, however, contains several bugs that as far as time, I'm updating. I hope to soon be able to have it in Ben's website at steammachine.com.

Hope you enjoy:

Hello everyone, I show my new engine, 2-8-0 B & O Camelback . Stood here for four months, so I decided to finish it, however, contains several bugs that as far as time, I'm updating. I hope to soon be able to have it in Ben's website at steammachine.com

WOW! That looks awesome!

16gg5fp.png

I'm heading to Roanoke in a week to the send-off celebration the VA Museum of Transportation is having for 611. Can't freaking wait. Anyone else going?

I'm heading to Roanoke in a week to the send-off celebration the VA Museum of Transportation is having for 611. Can't freaking wait. Anyone else going?
Won't be in Roanoke, but I will be in Spencer when she arrives! Can't wait to see her during the Streamliners event!

Back