Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

One of evilcrow's splendid Central Divide 290 Class Mikes battling the grades and tight curves of the canyon line, which is normally a job for one of the line's familiar Connys, so something has gone wrong somewhere.....

Southern Pacific rolls out of the Arizona Central Railroad's Summers Spring Shops after restoration for the Niles Canyon Railway in California.

2024-04-14-234040.jpg

This was a project that was lost when all of my content went bye-bye, I'm steadily building things back. After Avast Cleanup Pro cleared all the game files I sort of gave up on Trainz, with having lost a large majority of what I had done in the last three years (old versions of things were on old computers, but I digress). After being in a bad accident back in August 2023 and the subsequent 5 months of downtime and recovery before I could even work again, I decided to start building back lost content as a form of mental therapy. My rebuild of Santa Fe no. 5000 is doing quite well, and I've made several changes, most notably the tender more closely matches the oil tender she had in service (as opposed to her current one, of which there is no evidence was ever used by the 5000), and I re-did every single piece of lettering from Santa Fe drawings.

2024-04-02-233117.jpg

I'm glad to be back, I have actually missed Trainz.

Last edited:
Back