Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Here it is, another Thanksgiving. An age-old tradition is happening again here in Levi, the first Thanksgiving dinner at Alice's Restaurant. It's not a fancy sit down dinner here in the restaurant, but the L&A crews always seem to have trouble by the restaurant every year. Alice will turn on a small light to inform the train crews their dinners are ready. Right on cue this year has a southbound string of empties heading south while a northbound fast reefer train #232 meet at Alice's, strangely having mechanical trouble. The crews collect their boxed Thanksgiving dinners with all the trimmings and have their thermoses filled with that infamous Old Boilerplate coffee, suddenly the trouble is gone. They will accelerate slowly to make sure everything is OK and conveniently Alice or one of the waitresses will be there to make sure the crew in the caboose also receive their dinners and coffee too.

Everybody here at the Levi & Appalachian Railway would like to wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving. Don't forget you can get anything you want at Alice's Restaurant.

Dave

Marry Christmas from the frigid white desert in the heart of the Rocky Mountains

Shots from Jango's lovely Rollins Pass Winter 1910.

And to anyone who is less fortunate and may not have family or anyone to hang out with this holiday session, just know you are far, far from alone... I think we've all been there...

This seems like a thoroughly enjoyable steam era route, though I do appear to be missing a tree or forest item...

pUXxmUG.jpg

The CM says I have no missing assets. Can anyone tell me what this is? It'd be much appreciated.

Never mind, got it fixed. It was a Speedtree item.

Many thanks,
smyers

Last edited:
Back