Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

How does one obtain the newer model? If you have the old DLC does it update it?
It does obsolete the old items if you have them but, no, it isn't an automatic update.

I got it as part of my Trainz-Plus membership. Otherwise, I think you can buy it in the Trainz Store?

Cheers,
Piere.

It's an early chilling morning at Cincinnati Union Terminal and the place is already packed with Thanksgiving travelers. The engine crews are prepping their beasts for the upcoming run as conductors nervously check and recheck their watches to make sure they stay on time. Both porters and passengers scurry around to find their cars and settle in for a trip home to see family and friends.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

The T1O family would like to wish everyone a save and wonderful Thanksgiving and if you're traveling, please arrive alive.

Remember, He who eats first, eats best. Eat early and eat often :hehe:

Dave

Bad day for the crew of engine 1045: A misaligned switch sent extra 1045 South into the rear of a stopped freight train on the adjacent track. Luckily no one was injured in the collision, however the MoW crews have a lot of work ahead of them to clean up the derailment. Once the track is clear, its off to the shop crews in Minneapolis to fix the damaged front end of 1045.

screenshot.png

A heavy double header coal drag is pounding up the grade out of Levi as a fast reefer freight speeds passed.

Dave

Back