Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

mBDlaeu.jpg

CdTJazg.jpg

4qR7egE.jpg

gaBQKNU.jpg

I like those NS F units in that last shot. Are those available somewhere?
That pic is actually like 2 years old and was taken on my old PC. I believe they are/were available from either Jointed Rail or old Tranz Forge. May be gone now. Check the DLS as NorfolkSouthern37 has uploaded many of his creations there including some F units I believe.

In the alternative universe of the L&A route; it's only been a few years since the Spanish-American war and the various empires are concerned with the rise of the US and especially its blue water navy. With this in mind the US has started in a massive military buildup and companies like Von Falck Armorments in Norwood have responded. The factory is running 24/7 and here we have the crew of 1221 delivering a consist of newly build wagon top boxcars build for the US Navy. This consist will be paired with a brand now 14 inch rail gun and the boxcars are loaded with the massive shells, gunpower, tools , and firing control computer. The L&A has assigned their high speed, super power mallet locomotives to these consists with crack passenger priority service. The L&A has promised that these consists anywhere on it's route in 24 hours or less. This consist will be heading to the proving grounds before heading to somewhere on the coast for coastal defense. Dark times ahead, but the L&A is ready. Don't forget to buy your war bonds.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Dave

Back