Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

Hey Piere!! The 'ol route looks fabulous in these pics. Where did you get that ship? "Goliath", eh? I'll have to find that bugger, it's a beauty. Zsuda is really going to town with this route. Let's see what he comes up with!

Best Regards,
smyers

Many thanks for that tip, Ken. I did grab Goliath, and several others while I was at it. They're great harbor additions.

Best Regards,
smyers

First time posting here, but here's a picture of a kitbash I've kinda been working on for months.
TRS19_2022-03-11_20-26-01.png

Hey Piere!! The 'ol route looks fabulous in these pics. Where did you get that ship? "Goliath", eh? I'll have to find that bugger, it's a beauty. Zsuda is really going to town with this route. Let's see what he comes up with!

Best Regards,
smyers
Thanks very much Smyers. You have made an amazingly realistic and "grungy" look which I love and have learned from as well.

I always enjoy getting to see more of your amazing work on your other routes too.

Glad you were able to track down Goliath. I didn't realise the original site was down. It's an amazing model which (I think) really suits the style of your route.

Cheers,
Piere.

Howdy Piere,

Yes, the grungy look, unfortunately part of the railroad scene in mid-century USA inner cities, at least in my experience...

fKH606y.jpg

A bit exaggerated, perhaps, in my routes, but it was a reality for a time. Much inspiration comes from Earl Smallshaw and George Sellios in HO. This is a different route, under development.

Best Regards,
smyers

KTrain, that steam tractor is gonna have to move out of the way or that big mallet will move it, willingly or otherwise.

Back