Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

Early morning on the WVRR:

[FONT=&quot]
wvrr3.PNG

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
wvrr4.PNG

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
wvrr5.PNG

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
wvrr6.PNG

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
wvrr7.PNG

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
wvrr9.PNG

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
wvrr10.PNG

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
wvrr11.PNG
[/FONT]

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

fwiw the spline grass in the foreground is actually in the background from most viewing angles and is therefor not nearly as visually offensive as it appears here. None the less, I kinda like the shot....

Andy ;)

Early morning on the WVRR:

wvrr4.PNG

Dropped in for a minute before we head to Church in while,

These twilight pictures are amazing, really like the color effects shown here........In fact, I always enjoy stopping by this Thread to see what's new.....

Have a Blessed day.........You made mine........:p

Thanks for the compliment smyers. I've had to resort to my "old computer" since I posted those shots. My TRS19 rig is in a box waiting for the parcel man to collect and send to the computer doctor. I hope it doesn't end up in one of your screenshots !!!.
You may like to look at some of the late Ben Dorsey's assets with a view to making some derelict items. Look at his flywheels, old oil tanks even his coal mines some come in various parts that you can separate in to individual units.
They can support the excellent MSGSAPPER and EMT models that you show so well.

Cheers, Ken and his Track Spare machine.

Very nice.

I remember you were working on those Cab Forward locomotives. Do you have any plans to release them, or are they going to remain private?

Very nice.

I remember you were working on those Cab Forward locomotives. Do you have any plans to release them, or are they going to remain private?
Those are reskins of Paulz Trainz payware so they can't be given out. I remember he wanted to make all the Cab Forwards himself but he hasn't started on any of them to my knowledge. For all I know, he might start such a monster project after the MC-1 drops, if that will ever happen...

Daylightrain, great screenshot, but I am curious, what route is that? The LOD on the trees on that mountain are amazing, or maybe they don't use LOD? Maybe they are older billboard trees? They look great in the distance!

Those are reskins of Paulz Trainz payware so they can't be given out. I remember he wanted to make all the Cab Forwards himself but he hasn't started on any of them to my knowledge. For all I know, he might start such a monster project after the MC-1 drops, if that will ever happen...

Oh. I had no idea those were reskins. I was under the impression that he had a WIP of AC-12 at one point.

[FONT=&quot]
TRS19_2022-03-09_20-16-06.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
TRS19_2022-03-09_20-50-47b.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
TRS19_2022-03-09_20-54-16b.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
TRS19_2022-03-09_20-56-00b.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
TRS19_2022-03-09_21-07-35.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
TRS19_2022-03-09_21-10-25b.png

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
TRS19_2022-03-09_21-11-49b.png
[/FONT]

G'day All,

Some scenes from my adaptation of Smyer's incredible East Harbor Terminal route.

The roof of the surrounding buildings makes a great vantage point for train-spotting. ;)

Cheers,
Piere.

Back