Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

I've been trying to find a use for this incredible bridge since trainboi released it a couple of months ago. I'm not totally happy with the foundations (my addition, they are not part of the bridge model) but I'll scrounge around and find something better....

Andy ;)

You really have the Central Divide looking good! I like the foundations, I used that trestle also, but just stuck the wood beams down into the river, probably not very good engineering!

Totally loving this bridge!!

The Central Divide's '300' series Mikados were only occasional visitors to the Canyon Sub, but the class leader was caught crossing Big Bridge on a splendid spring morning, and again negotiating a more conventional trestle a little farther up the line....

Andy ;)

I've been trying to find a use for this incredible bridge since trainboi released it a couple of months ago. I'm not totally happy with the foundations (my addition, they are not part of the bridge model) but I'll scrounge around and find something better....

Andy ;)

Here's a possibility. Frank_Dean made these. He has a lot of useful items.

StoneSupport&Wood (multiple items of varying sizes)

Big excitement in Salt Wells as a WVRR maintenance train rushes past, towing a large crane. Must be trouble at the Lebeau Borax plant.

eWAZbild_o.jpg

It's almost a half an hour later when the train pulls up to the job at Lebeau Borax. Roadbed was fixed about a week ago, so now it's just a matter of getting the car hauled back up onto the tracks and damage assessed.

fey6PO2h_o.jpg

Vaida, Kentucky on the Carbon & Limestone Railroad.

Southern 630 leading a freight though Vaida, Kentucky. (Named after my granddaughter!)

Main Street in 1949. Vaida, Kentucky. I like the main drag in town to be right up on the railroad.

[FONT=&quot]
cltf1.PNG

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
cltf5.PNG

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
cltf6.PNG

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
cltf13.PNG

[/FONT]