Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

K&L's little A&A 2-8-0 with tender from Yosemite Valley 4-4-0 by trainboi1...

Nb8hNNj.jpg

Makes a darned decent oil burner. All I need now is a western or southwestern route to run it on. Anyone know one?

Best,
smyers

Last edited:
When the Port Ogden & Northern Railroad required medium sized switchers they purchased several second hand ex-BR GWR 1500-class 0-6-0 locomotives. After purchase they were fitted with knuckle couplers, chime whistles and air compressors for use in North America.

Here one of them, on loan to The IntenCity Railroad, earns its keep working a small industrial area known as "The Manufactoriez".

IntenCity is work in progress.

Phil

zsuda --

Excellent shotz. I have too have those locomotives. Your images show the tremendous detail in the mesh and the excellent texturing. I must get my Depot Crew to get them back in working order.

A question if I may. Second image, the shed with the rusting roof. What is the name?

Phil

... thankz phil ...
... i also found them back somewhere in the old stables of your industrail ts12, although they were already there from 2007, i think ... wrapped in maps instead of cdp ... they still have to go back to the engine shop to mod the enginespecs, but i was blown out of my socks during the testrun in ts19 (105096) ... no reddies at all ... and no black smoke ... yet ... as seen in your movies in yourtubechannel ... btw : you can see your prosper as a cineast between then and now ...... and also the growth of trainz ..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8q_0sxivEaQ Trainz TS12 UP 9000-class plus coal hoppers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX05S005XK4 Trainz Union Pacific Railroad 9000-class 4-12-2

... the "shed" you asked for is a complete complex by davesnow : <kuid:101046:106049> Farm Building Old type 3 DES (installed from dls) ...

stay safe & have fun
daveric

shays no 5 and 7 on the Uintah Rwy, south side of Baxter pass during the 1920s ,tackle the 5% grade

ZwhH0na.jpg

OCIHqKK.jpg

NuuHE1Q.jpg

Last edited:
Back