Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

I still have that B&O Camelback. Never lost since I got it from Worksim's site, now boarded up and shut down.

2020-01-07_212120.jpg

Is that 4-8-2 Pweiser's?

RE Post #5287-5288: Amazing shot Ken ! Everything that gets to your hands and amended just gets GREAT ....I'm wondering what would happens if you had my life in your hans ans amend it LOL I would certainly be rich and happy...well I'm already happy :)

RE Post #5282 Very nice shot and composition !
Regards !
Rail4Pete

After leaving New York City last night PRR's The Airway Limited arrives at Lunkin Airport before heading off to Indianapolis.

L%26A-Route.jpg

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Dave

Legacy of the Burlington Northern (amended)

Thanks for the compliment Pierre. I always look forward to seeing screenies of your route.

Cheers, Ken

Legacy of the Burlington Northern (amended)

Thanks for the compliment Pierre. I always look forward to seeing screenies of your route.

(pic goes here)

Cheers, Ken

What's with all those Northern Pacific reskins?

P.S. your pics are why I reskinned a NP G-1 0-8-0.

Hydrogen delivery at the Zeppelin Works, Cincinnati. (Levi & Appalachia - Steampunk America)

The L&A and the U.S. Army Air Corps team up for Victory!

TRS19

:D

Last edited:
Norm, will we see those hydrogen cars on the DLS at some point?

They plus much more TOTC L&A rolling stock should be available later today or tomorrow. Credit and thanks go to the late, great Ben Dorsey!
They are not industry active at this point which is OK since there aren't any supporting industries either. :D

The L&A Car Shops at Levi have been busy.

Last edited:
re post#5296 shebashetan7.
Hello shebashetan7, the other NP locos I have had a try at, all of course by bdaneal, the tender for 1183 by Bill Klene.
I've just seen your G1 screenie, I must say it looks mighty fine, I look forward to down-load it.

Cheers, evilcrow

Back