Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

Legacy of the Burlington Northern (amended)

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers,evilcrow

Re post #5266 Don49plm

Nice shoots and some most interesting seasonal assets.

Legacy of the Burlington Northern (amended)

Cheers, evilcrow

Nice! If you’d like, I can supply you with more information on the M-3 and M-4, as well as a better color sample for the DM&IR’s gray boiler jacket.

It's early morning at the R.J. Corman/NS Interchange as the crew of the NS Interchange Train has just set out a pair of bulkhead flats and a covered hopper for the R.J. Corman as R.J. Corman 2008 pulls in with a train of empty sand gondolas, an 86ft boxcar, and a caboose.
Interchanging-with-Norfolk-Southern.jpg

After adding the bulkheads and hopper to the rear of the consist, 2008 sets off heading for the sand company.
Departing-the-Interchange.jpg

Last edited:
It's all hands on deck as Ex-B&O #1839 is yanked from the Levi Paint Shops to haul the 7:00 AM Local

#1839 passes the local shop shuttle at the turntable crossing

L&A's steam loco facilites

#1839 exchanges salutes with Fast Monitor 1on and the steamshovels join in waking the whole town

Even the peaceniks, closely monitored by the police, come out to see what all the whistles are about.

Crowds gather along the route, the 7:00AM hasn't had a send off like this in years.

So long Levi next stop Bettysville

It's early morning at the R.J. Corman/NS Interchange as the crew of the NS Interchange Train has just set out a pair of bulkhead flats and a covered hopper for the R.J. Corman as R.J. Corman 2008 pulls in with a train of empty sand gondolas, an 86ft boxcar, and a caboose.

After adding the bulkheads and hopper to the rear of the consist, 2008 sets off heading for the sand company.

Is that ocemy's QJ in those photos?

Back