Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

Thanks. Reliance Rock's well preserved #1 picks up a load of aggregate.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

:D

Last edited:
And speaking of Christmas, I'd forgotten cmoehrle's contribution (on the DLS) until I stumbled over it this morning. Thanks! :D

C&O Passenger sets

:D (I'm not totally happy with the power assignments and will probably rearrange them. I haven't found a C&O 4-6-2 anywhere.)

Last edited:
Damn Normhart, You're really out here forcing me to finally upgrade past TS12 :'(

Let me check but I think most of these will be OK in TS12...

Well other than the route and Ocemy's K4s and Gawpo50's K2s everything should work in TS12 and/or TS12SP1 as near as I can tell. All K&L payware is available for either TS12 or TS12SP1. Everything else appears to be 3.5 or earlier.

Edit: Hum, The Backshop has a disclaimer that their C&O assets (http://thebackshops.com/routes/freeware/CO.html) are not TS12 compatible which means the heavy weights in the back and the 2-8-0 would not work either.

Last edited:
While whining about not having a C&O Pacific I remembered that I did have a great set of re-paintable light Pacifics from The Backshops. So before repainting I used the War Bonds tender to pair up with cincysouthernrwy's George Washington set.

While commonly show with F-17 or F-19 power this will do for now. :D

While mucking about with that I noticed that K&L's K4 looked very good matched up with fourteen's C&O Bud car set.

Last edited:
I would love to have a K&L George Washington with a C&O J-2 with flying air pumps, but after commissioning the Chessie Mrs. Thai1On said no commissions for a while :'(.

Back