Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

Arcade & Attica Railroad

Wyoming County, NY

J5heYv0.jpg

7wlDzrB.jpg

I missed Rollins Pass 1915. I should have saved that route when I had the chance. I should have even kept it as standardized project if I had asked permission from Jango.

re posts #4829 4williams and #4830 jcbeytien

The coaches shown in my screenshot #4828, are personal reskins of models by stevelero of K&L and are indeed payware.
The screenshot below is of a reskin of a pwesier model that is freeware.
Unfortunately the DLS has rejected my attempts to upload this due to :

"An Error Occured with <kuid:255503:105996> Eagle River Steel RPO-Baggage Combine (with lamps) 3V6
<kuid:255503:105996> : VE186: Material 'arc:fld:$(original)/hash-79||kuid 255503 105996.tzarc|**38m.onetex' is shared between multiple chunks in this asset but the material parameters conflict.
<kuid:255503:105996> : VE186: Material 'arc:fld:$(original)/hash-79||kuid 255503 105996.tzarc|**bag_blankerm.onetex' is shared between multiple chunks in this asset but the material parameters conflict."

I do not know how to correct such errors.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

ps The stock cars on the right are on the DLS, look for 'Eagle River stockcar 3v6'

Cheers, evilcrow

Hi Everyone.

I pretty much stick to the UK Threads as I tend to focus on UK Content, but I decided to purchase these two great streamliners and I had to share them here.

MILW A Class #2 on the Olympian Hiawatha en route to Chicago..

KshtymO.jpg
[/IMG]

And PRR K4 Class #3768 on the Broadway Limited on its way to New York.

eioYNuf.jpg
[/IMG]

Tanker46

Running of the Crap.

The L&A and the LE&E although fierce competitors in both a number of passenger and freight markets there are places they work together and Cincinnati is one. The Railfan caught the nightly run of the Boston Crab as the L&A crews have come to call the nightly run. The reason for the name is because every evening the LE&E drops of fresh seafood and produce from the east coast and picks up freshly iced and loaded reefers loaded of pork, beef, and produce from the cities meat packers along with produce from the south. Both the L&A and LE&E put a high priority on reefer trains giving them the same class as crack passenger and time freight trains.

What a night for the crew of 2441. Although the decapod is a beast of a locomotive and handles the steep grade out of "the bottoms" easily the rain makes for a long night switching out the numerous wholesale food warehouses. Life is both tough and dangerous here in the Bottoms with many trains street running through town, but there is a lot of work down here the money is good and rent is cheap.

The run begins. Leaving the Norwood shops.

L%26A-rainy-night.jpg

The Boston Crab in tow and heading for the Bottoms of Cincinnati.

The-Crab-in-tow.jpg

Made to downtown on this awful night.

Time to leave the mainline and back into the Bottoms.

First stop.

First set of empties pulled out. Stay tuned for more.

Dave

Back