Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

Leaving the Powerhs..

Bobcass_20120624_0000.jpg

jcalmx55: Thank you for the comment..I take it because you have joined forces with Bill & Steve, our little project is done??Its really no use anyway because they are not the same caliber..

yeah i ran into a brick wall with it a while ago, i went to message you about it but my inbox was full and i forgot to resend the message
84bae92ec0cbfa86f4147e31cf266b6a.jpg

Last edited:
Hallo,
just to post a little contribution here, I come up with that one.
A Milwaukee Road S3 pulls a Hiawatha train through a fictional route.

:)

tume201207010002.jpg

Your's TUME :wave:

Bob, I've been meaning to ask: have you 2-8-4s/2-10-4s been chuffing for you? It seems like mine don't reall have an engine sound, or the sound they do have is so quiet that I can't hear it in my crowded engine terminals.

sawyer811: Yes mine our chuffing quite well..It has a nice deepthroated chug..I'm not sure I understand why yours is so quiet..Did you download the engines right after they were announced??The reason I'm asking this is because, I couldn't get them to download correctly right at first and both Colorado 71 & I kept working on it..Finnaly we discoverd that he had lost Kuid list and duplicated one of the Kuids..I redownloaded and it worked this time..So you might want redownload and see if that helps..

Back