Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

Freeze Frame!

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

:hehe:

Norm, you've really out did yourself this time! Is this a route you're working on?

Dave

Not really, the route is <kuid2:522774:100023:2> Chicago Metro 2.2 by sniper297 on the DLS. I got it into TANE and have several sessions set up but other than that I haven't done much with it. It is a very cool route and perfect for some screenies. I've posted several screenies from this route in the US electric thread (if they are still there).

Last edited:
Paying tribute to the Norfolk and Western Railroad.

As the sun sets, a heavy coal train with two powerful Lima-built 1925 4-8-4 Northern engines at both ends rumbles down the tracks, normally one engine would take the train, but due to the weight of the loaded cars and not enough braking power, another engine plus a caboose would fix that issue as sister Northern the 1924 appears on the rear providing assistance to the 1926.

Last edited:
Just have ARN left to make for the tender, then a week or two of beta testing and it will be added to the collection for release. Been adding rivots to the tender over the past 2 days.

m9UxJ6i.png

jdMfpFj.png

Last edited:
A new model of the 2900 class is a very welcome addition to my collection of Santa Fe steamers. Do you also plan for 3751, in the case that the two northerns are very similar?

Will looking forward to running it on my copy of the Cajon Pass Xtreme.

Last edited:
Back