Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

:D

SP 4412 is temporarily pulled off of passenger service to move a last minute manifest, blowing her whistle as she passes the crossing while a local rail enthusiast gets a good picture on his camera.

tgupCco.jpg

Dude. Really? That is one of the most powerful- and awesome-looking steam engines I've ever seen in this simulator, and you're worried about a font size? Man, some people.

trainman that is one epic shot, keep up the good work. Very inspiring :)

Dude. Really? That is one of the most powerful- and awesome-looking steam engines I've ever seen in this simulator, and you're worried about a font size? Man, some people.

trainman that is one epic shot, keep up the good work. Very inspiring :)

Other than that, the model is flipping awesome

Well back when Daylighttrainz first started Trainz, he made a PRR S2 Turbine
PRR-S2.jpg

Try and contrast this to his GS daylights when they come out

Reminds me of the Q1 & Q2 Duplexes, I think Daylight should remodel it into a Q2

I order to do that I'd pretty much have to build a entirely new engine, which would be about 4 or so months of constant work. So.... no.

And yes, a long time ago I made a PRR S2 turbine. It is. Without a doubt. Hot. Garbage. I'm surprised people still have it today, granted I'm sure no one uses it on a regular basis considering how many flaws it has. Here's a comparison between my PRR S2 and my current work, the SP GS-2, hard to believe how much I've come.

NDxoi4a.jpg

I order to do that I'd pretty much have to build a entirely new engine, which would be about 4 or so months of constant work. So.... no.

And yes, a long time ago I made a PRR S2 turbine. It is. Without a doubt. Hot. Garbage. I'm surprised people still have it today, granted I'm sure no one uses it on a regular basis considering how many flaws it has. Here's a comparison between my PRR S2 and my current work, the SP GS-2, hard to believe how much I've come.

Somebody asked if the GS class engines will be freeware or payware

Back