Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Matt

But look at the engine itself...

Oh, that is weird! I'm going to have to take a closer look. :confused:

OK... I just checked the five tbryson2 locomotives that I have on this route and all seem to have this problem with the in-cab view if you look at the engine while hanging out the window except the Jenny Lind. Oddly if you look at the engine while you are in the cab so to speak, that is to say out through the windows there is no problem. This is in 80247 now. I'm going to have to take a look at other versions of these engines (Terry has a couple of each) and a look at other wood burners too. Very odd.

Edit: I just checked several locos from pencil42, bdaneal, and tbryson2 and only Terry's seem to be having this issue, so far and not all of them. Apparently I mainly downloaded his engines labeled 'TS12' except the Pioneer, the Jenny Lind, and the General (Civil War) and they do not have this issue. I did check a couple of clones of Terry's engines and they too seem to have the problem. I'm going to try downloading all versions of the General and see what is what.

Last edited:
Oh, that is weird! I'm going to have to take a closer look. :confused:

OK... I just checked the five tbryson2 locomotives that I have on this route and all seem to have this problem with the in-cab view if you look at the engine while hanging out the window except the Jenny Lind. Oddly if you look at the engine while you are in the cab so to speak, that is to say out through the windows there is no problem. This is in 80247 now. I'm going to have to take a look at other versions of these engines (Terry has a couple of each) and a look at other wood burners too. Very odd.

Edit: I just checked several locos from pencil42, bdaneal, and tbryson2 and only Terry's seem to be having this issue, so far and not all of them. Apparently I mainly downloaded his engines labeled 'TS12' except the Pioneer, the Jenny Lind, and the General (Civil War) and they do not have this issue. I did check a couple of clones of Terry's engines and they too seem to have the problem. I'm going to try downloading all versions of the General and see what is what.

It looks to me like you are seeing both the cab shell mesh AND the loco body mesh and they are not aligned. But IDK how that happened.

It looks to me like you are seeing both the cab shell mesh AND the loco body mesh and they are not aligned. But IDK how that happened.

Yes, that was my thought too. I suspect that it is something to do with whatever causes T:ANE to offset the interior cameras.

The engine is ben neals ATSF class 2-8-2. I only spent around 6 hours making and fitting attachment meshes to go on the engine.

Are you the police? I also don't think he's released those engines. I know Ben Neal set out some meshes to help others get into content creation and for personal modification. Lay of a little.

Rock On!
~Dusten

Back