Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

Hey because this is related...
I have just downloaded PennsylvaniaRR01's NKP 765 Berkshire 2-8-4 from the download station. However there is a missing dependence (<kuid:682163:100704>).
Can anyone tell me where I can find it please? (I have checked Google, the download station, but I haven't found anything.) I plan to take a screenshot of it, once it works and everything. :p

Thanks,
TGM​

First, I suggest registering your Trainz copy. Second, look at Trainz KUID Index. It requires registration, but it's a great way to search for missing deps.

285e89948fc743dba8acd90a82d4bc16.jpg

1bf4e9ba170b18a48f1842ab14f9f759.jpg

First, I suggest registering your Trainz copy...
Just because no version shows up on his banner, does not mean that he is unregistered. I have registered the valid S/Ns for TS2009, TS2010, and TS12, but none of them shows up in my banner either! That is why I added the proof in the signature block...

Seems the infamous Railfan has sneaked into the Union Terminal coaling area to get some shots of the care and feeding of the iron horses.

Dave

I don't post on this thread much (if at all), but I came across this pic while going through my old screenshots. And yes, it's been edited just a little...

Matt

Great town name, I want to live there! I am assuming that the nearby creek is called S*** Creek and that's where the town got its name?

Lol, great job, it looks great and I can't wait to see more!

-Ben

Last edited:
And they don't serve alcohol to "Miners" there ? And only have "Lager" for the loggers ? And the church's outnumber the bars ... and there are allot of churchs ?

Last edited:
Back