Page 267 of 281 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 4207

Thread: Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

When and where will that Yosemite Valley locomotive will be released? Thats a great addition to the Yosemite Valley route available on DLS.

That is the intent (and where the screenshots are taken, naturally). The 26 (and hopefully her Baldwin-built sisters, before long) will eventually go on Trainz Forge along with updates to #21 and #23. There is something wrong with 23's scale...
    Also, speaking of moguls in service on the SP, have a WWII-era shot of 26 switching together a last-minute extra bound for Modesto:

Blog Entries

Is 26 going to be freeware since you plan to also release updates for the two YVRR 4-4-0's alongside 26?

California is not turning back. Not now, not ever!

Blog Entries

Norm, did you see my vintage PRR 4-4-0 reskin?

Dude, you don't have to ask if people saw something you did after every post you make. I'm sure lots of people saw your reskin. Just cause people don't comment on it doesn't mean no one saw it.

What Chris said. That said...

Nice job Dude! ("dude" gads I'm so old)
    Last edited by normhart; June 13th, 2018 at 09:46 PM.

Blog Entries

Thank you. I figured that older 4-4-0 locomotives on the PRR from the 1870's/80's most likely had made into the 1900's or even the 1910's because they only received their D class designation in 1895.
    Originally it was wood-fired and used link and pin couplers, but I changed the fuel load in the tender to coal and added a knuckle coupler to update the engine to the 1890's/1900's.

I checked the thread about the updates for the K&L PRR D16sb and found that when Steve updated the 1223, he only did that engine; one of the other members of the time said on that thread that there were no plans to update 6217, the oil lamp version.
    Last edited by shebashetan7; June 13th, 2018 at 10:17 PM.

United States of America, Washington State, Tacoma Area

Don49plm

Why would boxcars be running with all their doors wide open ? Looks like their are loads inside ... doors shifting open and closed, when braking, and rough switching, can shear off the door stops, and run the doors off their track ends
    Last edited by cascaderailroad; June 14th, 2018 at 03:45 AM.

You'll note that the doors are not open per se, but that there are no doors altogether. Neither are there tracks, so there's nothing to do the shearing as well as nothing to shear. I'm not sure if this is a prototype thing or just an unfinished model, but it's your answer: the boxcars aren't running with open doors, they're running with no doors.

(ten characters)

United States of America, Georgia, Rocky Face
    Blog Entries

@DON49PLM:
    I just want to let you know that I've got a route waiting for that turntable you were working on. I've got both your 80 and 115 foot roundhouse and K&L Trainz's N&W A class 2-6-6-4 barely fits onto the turntable, but doesn't fit into the stalls. I'm not trying to sound like a gimmie pig, I'm just letting you know.
    P.S. Why is my post in this thread appear to be in a larger font and bold? This isn't happening on the other threads I post in.
    EDIT: I've found the problem: I've got the zoom feature at 140% instead of 125%. Once I changed it back to 125%, the font size and being in bold problem disappears.
    Last edited by jordon412; June 14th, 2018 at 11:49 AM.
    Duct tape fixes all problems in Trainz

United States of America, Washington State, Tacoma Area

Quote Originally Posted by trainboi1 View Post
    You'll note that the doors are not open per se, but that there are no doors altogether. Neither are there tracks, so there's nothing to do the shearing as well as nothing to shear. I'm not sure if this is a prototype thing or just an unfinished model, but it's your answer: the boxcars aren't running with open doors, they're running with no doors.
    "just an unfinished model" Ya, That's it right there. I was going to make animated doors for them but my license ran out on 3ds max and so things will not be finished. I gees put some doors over the hole and get rid of the inside.
    Don49plm

Blog Entries

Is the 4-4-0 a personal reskin of the PRR D16sb?