Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

Trainboi1,
Those are some really nice shots. They are showing off your work and talent perfectly. The engine is spectacular, but the consist of boxcars and tank cars is very cool too. I especially like the tank cars. So very nicely done.

Heinrich505

Sorry, another one of his private models...

Yes I love it when people answer questions for me...

What is this glorious beast and when can I get one :hehe:

At the moment nowhere, the engine still has a lot of work left to be done on it. I’m not sure about a release since it is a custom model for my railroad, and I would prefer it if the 4-6-8-4 SE-1s were not reskinned into other roads lol. At the very least the emblems on the cylinders are unremovable and you can’t alpha them out so that at least would act as a hinderance to reskinning it, so maybe sometime down the road. We will see.

At the moment nowhere, the engine still has a lot of work left to be done on it. I’m not sure about a release since it is a custom model for my railroad, and I would prefer it if the 4-6-8-4 SE-1s were not reskinned into other roads lol. At the very least the emblems on the cylinders are unremovable and you can’t alpha them out so that at least would act as a hinderance to reskinning it, so maybe sometime down the road. We will see.
-Happiness Noises-

If ever two things were made for each other it would be gfisher's The Loops and K&L's Southern Steam Special.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

:D

Norm,
Really great shots. I especially like the one with the couple and the vintage Chevy convertable looking down on the train. Makes me very nostalgic. :D Very nicely composed.

Heinrich505

Trainboi1,
I really can't get enough of your pictures of that wonderful D&RG engine and the baggage and passenger consist. Old 717 looks so fine!

Heinrich505

Norm,
Really great shots. I especially like the one with the couple and the vintage Chevy convertable looking down on the train. Makes me very nostalgic. :D Very nicely composed.

Heinrich505

Thanks, George set that up, all I did was take the screenie.

It took me most of yesterday getting the route into TANE. A lot of terrain and texture deformities as is typical when trying to import elderly routes. I still have a few things to clear up but mostly it came through nicely. So far trying to get it into TRS19 is not going well at all.

evilcrow I suspect those red hoppers are your repaints but could you tell me the original kuid/name of the source hoppers? I don't think I've seen any hopper that had such mounded loads. They look great!

Re posts #5016, #5018 and #5017

Hello normhart and trainboi1, they are indeed a repaint of lilb's PS-2 3bay hoppers.
The up-dated version is now on the DLS 07 Aug 2019 giving a build number of 3.6. What has been up-dated from the JR version I do not know.
Look for <kuid2:103021:100223:1> and you will see the others.

Cheers, evilcrow

Really nice!

I've had these for years and yet never made even one session using them. Thanks lilb! And thanks to evilcrow and trainboi1 for pointing them out to me!

Edit; :D And, after 40 minutes of importing route and session, they look pretty good in TRS19 too.

Dermmy's (slightly modified) route came over pretty well too.

:D

Last edited:
Back