Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

2020-10-08_181419.jpg

nice to see you finally getting into the steam age of railroading as well as the 1940's-1970's era
I wonder what reskins are in store for you

Smyers,
The detail of the route is just amazing. I love your shots of it. The 0-4-0 looks right at home there. Very nice!

Heinrich505

Many thanks, Heinrich. Just another micro layout designed specifically for the Dockside and the recent K&L 0-6-0T.
Best,
smyers

Thanksgiving is just around the corner and the crew of #4512 is setting out 2 reefers full of turkeys and fresh vegetables on this chilly rainy afternoon. The L&A likes using these big "Mikes" as road switchers as they can make their cuts quickly and not foul the main for any long period of time.

L%26A-Route.jpg

As you can imagine Alice is getting ready for the big day. Alice says make sure you make reservations as people are coming in to put their names on the list and it's filling up quickly.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Alice ran out to get her laundry out of the rain and caught site of the reefers being dropped off on the Levi team track. She's hoping her turkeys will be in one of them and will check later today at Owsley Bros. cold storage to make sure. Of course the big hotels in town are vying for their share also.

L%26A-Route.jpg

Looks like they're only dropping off the 2 reefers and the boxcar full of the L&A's famous Golden Spike coffee is heading else where.

L%26A-Route.jpg

L%26A-Route.jpg

L%26A-Route.jpg

Dave

Thai1On,
Nice little vignette of screenshots and an interesting little story to go with it. Very cool! :cool:

Alice sounds like someone who will win out over the big hotels for shares of turkeys through sheer determination and will power.

Heinrich505

What grass is that you are using please?
"Grass 01" by drstrach. Its built into TRS2019. I don't see it on the DLS. That route is Niddertalbahn - TRS19. You might also be interested in JVC grass splines. Here is one of them:
1zMCdeGA_o.png

Last edited:
Back