Steamshots USA..Lets See Some Steam Shots..

NM&W #1055 4-8-2 delivers 25 x 70 ton hoppers to Hazard, KY
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

and NM&W #977 2-8-2 delivers 25 x 55 ton hoppers

Once the 50 car consist is assembled NM&W #s 1742 and 1727 2-6-6-2s haul it west out of Hazard bound for Beattyville (affectionately known as Bettysville due to the regionally infamous Betty's Speakeasy) and eventually to Cincinnati.

:D

Last edited:
re posts #5304 Zsuda and #5317 Heinrich 505

Thank you for the compliments.

Legacy of the Burlington Northern (amended)

Cheers, evilcrow

Somewhere out in the swamps of the Missouri River a bystander was out hiking in the nearby woods and ran across something no one has ever seen. An old rusting Locomotive buried in the swampy mud. It seems to have been sitting there for over 100 years and no one ever came to pull it out.

{Fictional History}This locomotive was NP 4-4-0 #649 built by the Schenectady Locomotive works in 1887. This was the only documented 4-4-0 the Northern Pacific acquired from the Schenectady shops in New York. #649 was used on passenger service from St. Paul to the expanding lines west. As locomotive technology advanced, trains got bigger and heavier. She'd be run for the last time in an unexpecting flood causing the swamp land to flood and bury the tracks. Both the engineer and fireman died in the flood trying to get out and return to the railyard. All that's left is the locomotive. The tender and five boxcars all have been swept away from the flood into the bottom of the Missouri River. The locomotive was so deep in the mud it wouldn't move.
D110124C66F7E24B0944DD0D61761D04B06CC0C1

Somewhere out in the swamps of the Missouri River a bystander was out hiking in the nearby woods and ran across something no one has ever seen. An old rusting Locomotive buried in the swampy mud. It seems to have been sitting there for over 100 years and no one ever came to pull it out.

{Fictional History}This locomotive was NP 4-4-0 #649 built by the Schenectady Locomotive works in 1887. This was the only documented 4-4-0 the Northern Pacific acquired from the Schenectady shops in New York. #649 was used on passenger service from St. Paul to the expanding lines west. As locomotive technology advanced, trains got bigger and heavier. She'd be run for the last time in an unexpecting flood causing the swamp land to flood and bury the tracks. Both the engineer and fireman died in the flood trying to get out and return to the railyard. All that's left is the locomotive. The tender and five boxcars all have been swept away from the flood into the bottom of the Missouri River. The locomotive was so deep in the mud it wouldn't move.
D110124C66F7E24B0944DD0D61761D04B06CC0C1

Wow! Did you mod the Jupiter engine?

Back